Ponte Vedra Lacrosse Club Participant Waiver & Release of Liability
In consideration of my participation in the sponsored activities of Ponte Vedra Lacrosse Club, I acknowledge and agree to and understand that:
1. WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY: I am fully aware of and appreciate the risks, including the risk of catastrophic injury, paralysis and even death, as well as other damages and losses, associated with participation in a lacrosse event. I further agree on behalf of myself, my heirs, and personal representatives, that Ponte Vedra Lacrosse Club, St. Johns County Parks and Recreation, and St. Johns County School Board, along with the coaches, volunteers, employees, agents, officers and directors of these organizations, shall not be liable for any injury, loss of life or other loss or damage occurring as a result of my participation in the event, or as a result of equipment that may have been provided to me for these activities.
2. MEDICAL ATTENTION: I hereby give my consent to Ponte Vedra Lacrosse Club to provide through a medical staff of its choice, customary medical/athletic training attention, transportation and/or emergency medical services as warranted in the course of my participation in Ponte Vedra Lacrosse Club.
3. READINESS TO COMPETE: I will participate in those Ponte Vedra Lacrosse Club competitions for which I believe I am physically and psychologically prepared to compete.
4. CODE OF CONDUCT: I have read and agree to all terms in the US Lacrosse Code of Conduct, especially with regard to my responsibility as a player.
5. REFUND POLICY: I agree to the refund policy.
6. PHOTO WAIVER: Participants or their parent (if participant is under the age of 18) permit the taking of photos, video and audio tapes during Ponte Vedra Lacrosse Club programs and events for the publication in Ponte Vedra Lacrosse Club brochures, websites, advertising and use as Ponte Vedra Lacrosse Club deems necessary.
Signed: ____________________________________ Date: ________________